Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm behind. Don't shoot me.

Ok, I am the WORST blogger ever! I STILL have photos from our European vacation to post. Can you believe it??? Yah, when did we take that trip - a year ago??? Ok, not that long, but you get my point. The portion of the trip that has yet to be posted was actually my least favorite part of the trip - Budapest. The city was just so . . . dirty . . . and . . . depressing. It was the only city I didn't feel completely safe in.

Anyway, you're probably all excited because you think that those photos will be in this post. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but they are not. I actually haven't even edited them yet. [insert expletives here] I KNOW! Please don't yell at me. Life has literally swallowed me whole and spit me back out. I'm not finding time to do a lot of things. Like get a pedicure. Or return some clothes that I desperately need the money for. Or clean the house (thank goodness for Jeremy!). Anyway, as you can tell, editing photos from my least favorite city on the trip is at the bottom of my to-do list. But I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about them! I promise I will post them . . . eventually. Maybe like on the one year anniversary of our trip. Hmm, now that's an idea.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wait..you went to Europe? Wasnt that waaaayyyy back in 2009?

Ashley said...

Yah, shove it Amanda! ;-)

Amanda said...

you still around!?