Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One-year checkup

My little man turned 1 on September 29. I still can't believe it. One years old. Eek! We had his birthday party on October 2 and I won't go into too many details because I will have an entirely separate post with photos to share! But yesterday we went to Knox's one-year checkup . . . he was weighed, he was measured, and he was found only somewhat wanting. {Quote from "A Knight's Tale" - leave me alone, I liked it} So for the official stats, drumroll please:

Head circumference: 46.1 cm ..................... 47%

Height: 28 1/2 inches .................................. 23%

Weight: 18 pounds 11 ounces ..................... 5%

Ok, well at least we know he's got a large head. I really thought he'd be over the 20 pound mark {he definitely feels like it when you hold him!!}, but he's almost there and the doctor said he is on the curve now so she is happy!

The little man also had to have a round of shots - not fun. Four in total and we have to go back in a month to get the second dose of his flu shot. :-( But he handled it like a man. Only a few tears. Love that kid!

Stay tuned for photos from his birthday party!!

No comments: