Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the winner is .....

So the poll has long been closed and the results are in. Unfortunately, there was no true winner.

Here was the breakdown:

Florence/Tuscany 33%
Prague/Budapest 22%
Ireland 11%
Mediterranean Cruise 33%

So what a predicament I am in now!

Anyway, after some discussions with the only other party that truly matters (Jeremy), I believe we have decided that Prague it is! We have heard so many wonderful things about Prague and I don't see how I can ignore all of this great advice! However, we are still wavering on the details. A touring group going to Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. Or go at it on our own and only do Prague and Budapest (or possibly also add in Vienna). It could get interesting......... Updates to come later.

2 comments:

murphyec said...

Vienna is gorgeous! I would suggest spending atleast a day or two there.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the advice!