Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Miss Abigail Potts

Catherine and I had the wonderful opportunity to take newborn portraits of Miss Abigail Grace Potts, born February 17, 2009. She was just as cute as a button and was so well behaved! She put up with a lot - I mean, we had her in outfits, out of outfits, wrapped in scarfs and blankets, and put in baskets. Needless to say she was a great participant and only had a few rebellious episodes (I am so sorry Jess about the comforter!!!!) Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few photos to peak your interest. I will try to post more later!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am totally digging your pictures! Will you fly up to the OH and take some pics for me???

Ashley said...

:-) Thanks!!! Well, I definitely won't right now - too cold! LOL But maybe in the future... you know, if you and Jeff tie the knot.... ;-)