Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Daniell

Please don't judge me by the quality of the photos. I couldn't get digital images, so I had to take photos of the ultrasound photo and then upload it. So, yah, the images are a tad blurry. But you can still see a baby in there!

Ok, here is Baby Daniell around 11 weeks. Just looks like a tiny little peanut, huh?


And here we are at 18 weeks. Hey, look there, it actually looks like a baby!




And here's Baby's foot. Yes, Baby has 5 toes on each foot and 5 fingers on each hand. Score!


That's all for now. Since Baby was uncooperative and didn't let Victoria (the ultrasound nurse) get a good photo of his/her nose and lip area, we get to have another ultrasound at our next appointment. So I will hopefully have some face shots after that! And for those of you wanting me to post some photos of me, I just have one thing to say to you: KEEP DREAMING! :-)

5 comments:

murphyec said...

He/She is a cutie pie!

Amanda said...

I am guessing.......GIRL.

cck said...

Ashley! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see Baby Daniell's face.

cmd graphics said...

omg... you really have a baby in there. so cool. love ya.

Ashley said...

Amanda - you are the first person to guess girl! LOL I think I'm going to set up a website for people to make their predictions.

Michele - I said the same thing the first time I saw the baby! Haha