Monday, July 26, 2010

Slacker Pregnant Gal

My good friend Vica is also pregnant right now and on her way to having a precious little girl! (maybe this week......?) But as I was catching up on her blog, I realized what a slacker I have been. I have absolutely zero photos of me pregnant. Zilch. Nada. And for someone with a photography business, that's pretty darn sad! Not a single belly photo. Then again, I haven't really wanted to show off my growing form . . . at least not for public viewing. Those of you who have been lucky (or not-so lucky...) to see me in person, well count yourself special.

But I guess this needs to change. I'm officially 22 weeks. It's about time I start documenting this journey. I need SOME proof of what I'm actually going through so years from now when my teenager is driving me crazy I can pull them out and say "LOOK WHAT I WENT THROUGH FOR YOU!!!" Yah, I'm going to be an awesome mom. :-)

So, photos will be on my "to do" list for this weekend. I will go ahead and forewarn you that I am doing this grudgingly and that because of the "wonderous and unique" body that I have - aka, the stupid crease that's always plagued my belly - I still just look fat, not pregnant (in my opinion). But I'll do it. For you. And maybe for some parental revenge in years to come.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sigh...I would LOVE to see some photos!