Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Belly - 23 Weeks

Ok, because so many of my so-called friends out there have been harassing me for photos - yes HARASSING! Didn't you know it wasn't nice to harass the pregnant woman?! - here, I will post one. So this is me at basically 23 weeks (one day shy). I'm looking a tad rough - don't hold it against me!



We leave tomorrow on our 11 day Alaskan adventure! Who knows, maybe I'll see Sarah Palen. One of my coworkers gave me a message to give to her, but I think if I did, I'd end up in jail. So I will be avoiding that.

I hope to have plenty of photos after it's all said and done. Unfortunately, I will have limited access to phone and Internet on the trip - I really don't know how I'm going to survive! But leave me love and I'll get it when I get back!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOOK AT HOW CUTE YOU ARE!!!!

Brittany Adams Hansen said...

You are just as adorable as I remember you being...it has been way too long since I have seen you! Anyway, I think that you look great! Love you and take care of yourself and have a wonderful trip to Alaska!!!

Betsy, La Vida said...

You are looking FAB!!!!
Have a great trip. What an adventure...
PS: I have a message for her too, but I definitely don't want you to get in trouble!!

Ashley said...

Thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate the love!

KaraD said...

I think you are the most beautiful prego woman that I have ever seen!!! You are so cute!

Kylene said...

You look so cute! Definitely have the pregnant glow! Have fun in Alaska!