Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Belly - 30 weeks

T. Bubba (a hilarious comedian - if you haven't heard him, trust me, you want to get his CD) has said that with your first child you have 3 scrapbooks filled with photos of baby. When the next child comes you have one scrapbook and, well, with the third child, the only photo you have the neighbor took. So is it sad that I have only one photo of Baby Daniell in utero . . . and this is our first child? Yah, I know it's sad. Especially since I'm a photographer. So I understand why I keep getting harassed to post more photos. I will try my best to be better at this. Today my friend - and fabulous newborn photographer - Beth Johnson and I went out to play. While we were shooting, she took a few photos of me and my humongous belly. But to satisfy the masses, I am going to post a few of the photos for you. Enjoy!!




(Sorry for the lack of clarity. Blogger just doesn't work very well!)

4 comments:

Bama Belle said...

You are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see you in October!!!

Laura Herbert said...

Ummm didn't I just see you like a week ago? You weren't that big then!

Amanda said...

well, HELLO GORGEOUS!
From someone who NEVER sees you as you live 5 states away...you look amazing!

Vica said...

You look so cute and pretty. Hope to see you in Tally soon.