Monday, June 29, 2009

My upcoming schedule

Wow! I just realized I am swamped with stuff to do! Between vacations, Senate work, and photography work, my calendar is booked for awhile. Let's take a look:

July 12 - Wedding in Tampa
July 18 - Wedding in Port St. Joe
July 22 - Draft ART report to boss
July 23-31 - California
August 2 - Tentative engagement shoot in Tallahassee
August 6 - Jeremy's birthday
August 7 - Draft OGSR report to boss
August 15 - Tentative family photos in Apalachicola
August 19 - Draft OGSR report to boss
August 26 - Draft OGSR repor to chair
September 1 - Final OGSR report due
September 16 - Draft ART report to boss
September 17-29 - Europe!
September 19 - Wedding in St. George (I will be on pins and needles to see Catherine's photos!!)
October 12 - Draft ART report to boss
October 21 - My 3rd wedding anniversary!!
October 25 - Tentative maternity shoot
October 26 - Draft ART report to chair
November 1 - Final ART report due

Ok, that's it for now. Whew! It makes me tired just looking at it. Wish me luck friends!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

so you are saying you have lots of free time?

GL!