Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Return of the '80s!

This past the weekend, the '80s came back to haunt us with full force. Let me just say how happy I am that we no longer live in this decade of big hair, blue eyeshadow, and shoulder pads! The amount of effort that goes into making your hair THAT big and THAT poofy should stay in the past. But we embraced this craziness with gusto this weekend - leggings and all! And it was worth it; if only for the awesome '80s tunes!

So the point behind this madness? Party4Purpose of course! Go to http://www.tallahasseeparty.org/ to get more information. And then start shopping for next year because these rad digs go fast! Next year I'm gunning for a prom dress!
**There are a lot of photos, but they were just so awesome I had to put them all! And yes, I definitely felt like I looked cuter than what showed up on these photos. Sad. But I guess that's what the '80s was all about!

















Until next year . . .

No comments: