Saturday, November 22, 2008

Supporting the Local Establishment

I had a great time out with some friends last night! We decided to support our local establishment in Southwood: Coach's. Good times were had by all - plenty of drinking, talking, laughing, and a little bit of craziness ("Hey Herpes!" LOL You had to be there). At one point we decided to migrate to Tantra and met up with Justin. Good times had by all. Here are a few photos:



Catherine, me, Jeremy, and Terry:


Rebekah and Catherine:


Nancy and Dustin:


The girls: Nancy, me, Rebekah, and Catherine:


Geof, Justin, and Terry:

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You two look so freakin cute!!!

Woodland Fields Photography said...

Wow, remind me to tell Terry how great he looks.

Woodland Fields Photography said...

Justin is such a good sport! I enjoy making fun of him.