Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please join me in welcoming to the world . . .

Aiden Robert Holden

Aiden was born January 17, 2009 at 5:37 p.m., weighing in at 6 pounds, 6 ounces! Aiden was so excited to see his mommy and daddy that he came almost a month early (27 days to be exact). But no worries, mommy is doing ok and little Aiden is currently in the NICU with a few complications, but should be ok in just a few days. I wish I had a photo to post of his adorable face (I mean, I guess he could be one of those babies who is really not cute, but no one can bear to tell that to the baby-momma so they just ooh and ahhh because it's what's expected .... no, I'm sure Aiden is in fact adorable and I'm basing this purely on genetics and his wonderful-looking parents!). Anyhoo, I don't currently have a photo, but as soon as I do, I will update my post. So here's to little Aiden and wishing him a speedy recovery so he can hurry home and keep his mommy and daddy up all night crying and eating and pooping! ;-)
**Update: I found a photo of baby Aiden on Facebook (whatever did we do without FB??) and as expected, he IS adorable!

No comments: