Sunday, December 21, 2008

De Mariage

December 13 Jeremy and I headed to Pensacola for my best friend's kid-sister's wedding. What a great time I had catching up with my second family and seeing "little ears" (aka, Amanda) get married. I can't believe how grown up she is! They got engaged in Paris and so it made perfect sense when they chose the French restaurant, Versailles, as their wedding location. It was a beautiful room, made even more beautiful by the love between Amanda and Ben. Yes, I realize I just crossed the line into sappy. Sue me. Here are a few photos I took in between eating, dancing, and chatting!

The Families:



Mr. and Mrs. following the ceremony:



Amanda and Ben enjoying a moment prior to cutting the cake:



The delicious cake:



After exchanging cake - without smashing it in each other's faces, I might add:



The couple enjoyed a laugh after toasting. I think it had something to do with the fact they managed NOT to spill on themselves!



First Dance:



Me and my second family (minus Ryan, who couldn't make it):



I love you guys!!

No comments: