Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SEC Championship Weekend Photos

I wanted to supplement my previous post with photos, but figured the post was already long enough. So I am posting them here.

We shall start off with the most important photo of all: the dedicated Alabama fans!



Moving on to Laura and her roommate Jules. Even in a house divided, we can all get along. Notice something Jules and I have in common? Yah, Laura can't live without her redheads!



The Trolls, aka, my good friend Michele (the biggest Gator I know) and me, showing school pride:



And the Beasts, Jen and Laura, doing the same:



Now, moving on to the more incriminating photos of the weekend: Friday night wine tasting! What a fun evening!! We went over to Laura's friend's house (Kim) and the idea was everyone brings a bottle of wine and then you cover up the label so no one knows what they are tasting. They then rate the wines. Tons of fun... and total debauchery. I can't wait to try it at home!
The beginning of the evening. Before things went downhill.....



The girls loved to get silly!



And then the dancing began .......






Well, as you can see, a good time was had by all. And by some, a little TOO much of a good time! LOL

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for adding my blog to your favorites! Your pics from the game are so funny. We're FSU and Auburn fans so we had a hard time deciding who to root for! :) Take care!

Ashley said...

Of course your blog is one of my favorites! I love your work! BTW, sorry about the Iron Bowl post, since you are an Auburn fan and all. LOL