Saturday, February 21, 2009

A random Friday night

We recently splurged on ourselves and bought a ton . . . and I do mean a TON! . . . of items from Omaha Steaks. I can't even remember all that we ordered. Let's see if I can recall:

4 Pork Chops
2 Stuffed Sole Fillets
8 Gourmet Franks (their fancy way of saying hot dogs)
6-8 Burger Patties
4 Top Sirloin Steaks
4 Filets
1 Box of Au Gratin Potatoes

Needless to say, we have enough to feed an army and no more room in the freezer. But it was a good deal!

So one Friday night we decided to make steaks. Nothing fancy here folks. So I won't bother with a recipe. But I'll post some photos. The steaks were fabulous - Jeremy makes the best steak of anyone I know! And then we made some yummy mango Sgroppinis. They topped off the night!

No comments: